Автор Тема: HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST OH F***  (Прочетена 7897 пъти)

lunarvalley

• Гост
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST OH F***
« -: Mar 22, 2014, 15:12 »
хех,
някой попадал ли е на това:

http://funroll-loops.info/

гоуем майтап. Ще ми е любопитно да направят нещо подобно за Slackware или Debian.

хайде некой извадки:

"I use Gentoo because I'm a speed freak - I can't stand the thought that some of my packages might not be running as fast as they could be."
". . . and I liked the idea of running an entire system that wasn't compiled for a 386."
"Yet, binary distros are riddled with bugs, and are much more annoying to fix given the the cumbersome edit/build package/install package cycle."
"I think what I like most about Gentoo is that it's much more bazaar-like than other distributions."
"Gentoo requires a compiler, Python and many tools not necessary and even dangerous for servers. But then, even Gentoo itself, calls itself a Meta-distribution."
"thanks all! nice to know I'm not crazy and so its not a joke. i started emerge kde days ago now and its still going, I used -03 -pipe -fomit_frame_pointer accepted whatever was the default USE."
"Debian is easy to keep up to date. Thats because they don't update it."
"I essentially started using Gentoo because my ....ing KDE clock would never show the right time in Red Hat."
"I don't think that Debian can really compete with Gentoo. Sure it might be okay, but when it comes to dependencies, you probably are still going to have to get them all on your own. Or is there something like portage in the Debian world as well?"

:D :D :D
Активен

gat3way

• Напреднали
  • Публикации: 6050
  • Relentless troll
    • Профил
Re: HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST OH F***
« Отговор #1 -: Mar 22, 2014, 15:46 »
Хехе :)

Много добро попадение, беше крайно време някой да събере всичката талибанщина на едно за да й се порадваме :)
Активен

"Knowledge is power" - France is Bacon

Подобни теми
Заглавие Започната от Отговора Прегледи Последна публикация
ADMtek AN983 fast
Настройка на хардуер
velomen 0 2160 Последна публикация Mar 10, 2004, 20:03
от velomen
Fast Dial -> Fast Forward -> Fast Downward -> Speed Dial
Коментар
mikis 1 3257 Последна публикация Jan 09, 2009, 07:59
от google