Свързани събития

• CLOUD COMPUTING VISION: Jul 08, 2010

Автор Тема: CLOUD COMPUTING VISION, July 8-th 2010, Sofia University Main Hall "Aula"  (Прочетена 3293 пъти)

muxozavar

• Напреднали
  • Публикации: 497
  • Distribution: Debian Lenny / Fedora 11 x86_64 / Ubuntu 9.10 / Mac OS X 10.6.n
  • Window Manager: Gnome
    • Профил
Цитат
CLOUD COMPUTING VISION, presented by Paul Maritz, CEO of VMware, Inc.
The Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics of the Sofia University and VMware Bulgaria are happy to invite you to an exclusive lecture and meeting with Paul Maritz, CEO of VMware, Inc.

Paul Maritz is visiting the Sofia R&D center on July 8th (Thursday). As a part of his visit, Paul will meet with Bulgarian students and alumni, interested in the future of the computer world. He will hold a two-hour visionary presentation about one of the hottest topics in the IT industry — Cloud Computing.

The event is a great opportunity for Bulgarian students and young professionals to meet one of the most prominent leaders in the industry, and gain a unique insight about cloud computing, virtualization, and the future of IT.

The presentation will take place on July 8th at Sofia University Main Hall "Aula".

Please arrive at the location at 17:00h in order to secure a seat. The lecture starts at 17:30h.

State your interest to attend no later than July 5th, 2010, by registering here http://www.cc.vmware-bulgaria.com/user/register

За повече информация: http://www.cc.vmware-bulgaria.com/
« Последна редакция: Jul 01, 2010, 09:29 от muxozavar »
Активен

bop_bop_mara

• Напреднали
  • Публикации: 2433
  • Distribution: Debian Testing
  • Window Manager: LXDE
  • Cute and cuddly
    • Профил
Re: CLOUD COMPUTING VISION, July 8-th 2010, FMI, Sofia
« Отговор #1 -: Jun 30, 2010, 20:44 »
Само да уточним, събитието не е във ФМИ, а във аулата на Ректората (или поне така пише във текста) :)
Активен

gat3way

• Напреднали
  • Публикации: 6050
  • Relentless troll
    • Профил
Re: CLOUD COMPUTING VISION, July 8-th 2010, FMI, Sofia
« Отговор #2 -: Jun 30, 2010, 21:46 »
http://www.erikandanna.com/Humor/bullshit_generator.htm

Безценен помощник за всеки, който иска да изнася презентация на тема "cloud computing", "advances in virtualization", "disaster recovery success stories", "business continuity",  "future of social networking and web 2.0", etc etc etc

Testimonials:

Цитат
This is awesome! I spend most of my time at company meetings keeping notes of corpspeak and lingo, always looking out for new buzzwords. My favorite practice is the verbing of nouns, as well as the flexibility of the verb "leverage." Apparently you can leverage anything.
— Eric M.

Цитат
I'm gonna copy and paste this stuff when I get to writing my own business plan. Cool stuff.
— anonymous

Цитат
You have done a masterful job in the ongoing effort to "deploy innovative content."
— Marshall B

Цитат
A great resource for IT executives and their speechwriters.
—Stuart S.

Цитат
Using the Bullshit Generator, we were able to replace our entire marketing staff. Thanks!
—Jay B.
« Последна редакция: Jun 30, 2010, 21:55 от gat3way »
Активен

"Knowledge is power" - France is Bacon