Автор Тема: Проблем с Убунту  (Прочетена 645 пъти)

bakon

• Новаци
  • Публикации: 2
    • Профил
Проблем с Убунту
« -: Sep 13, 2007, 18:41 »
Здравейте,
След вече близо половин година,след като съм с Убунту,един ден го стартирах и какво да видя:

BusyBox v1.1.3 Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands
/bin/sh:can`t access tty; job control turned off
':huh:'
Нямам идея защо няма достъп до tty и как да се справя с този проблем.Очаквам вашите решения и мнения
Активен

dedmin

• Напреднали
  • Публикации: 456
    • Профил
Проблем с Убунту
« Отговор #1 -: Sep 13, 2007, 19:39 »
Цитат

Trying to install Ubuntu 7.04 from ship it CDs on my brand new Dell Latitude D630 and getting stuck at the message:

BusyBox V1.1.3 (Debian 1:1.1.3 - 3Ubuntu2) built-in shell (ash)

Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands

/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
(initramfs)

Any Ideas, what are the reasons?

Thanx
Sd
 jerrylamos wrote on 2007-06-13: (permalink)

There are a couple fixes which work for some people. See my post "Workarounds" in "Installation & Upgrades" in ubuntuforums.org.
The first one to try is when you boot the CD Live disk and get boot options, push F6
At the end of the line after quiet splash, add: break=top which should look like:
.........quiet splash break=top
What is supposed to happen is that the boot will stop with a command line before getting the "can't access tty". Then enter
modprobe piix
presuming that works, then enter
exit

I have no idea what this actually does, except some people report that it works.

BTW, Gutsy Alpha 7.10 also gets "can't access tty" on one of our computers, and the modprobe fix doesn't work for 7.10.
Cheers, Jerry

Цитат
Hi,
A while back I tried to install a nvidia fx5200 card, did something wrong and could only operate from the cd that I made (6.10). Last night I decided to plug back into the on-board video card and lo, everything was there- I had let the computer sit for months because I didnt want to lose my setup by having to reinstall ubuntu.

I found that there were 130 updates to download and install and after two reboots I thought I had them all.

And then I decided to upgrade to 7.04 and I was a half hour into "fetching upgrades" with about a half hour
left(slowww) and my computer just died. A black screen. When I reboot I see Ubuntu trying to start and then I get this message: "BusyBox v1.1.3 (Debian 1:1.1.3-2ubuntu3) Built-in Shell (ash) Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands." And then this line - /bin/sh:can't access tty; job control turned off (initramfs) , with a blinking cursor.

Any help would be happily appreciated!
_
 Happened to me too once.
It's mostly due to the fact that you have a XP partition and dual boot and you just pulled off a USB stick without due ejecting either in your XP partition or in Ubuntu itself.

Solution is to live boot from a feisty live cd, and then terminal, and then (not really necessary) check with system --> administration --> gnome partition editor, if you want to check it's a sda1 and see what happens, but the important life-saving command is:

Code:

sudo e2fsck -y /dev/sda1

the corrupted drive will be checked and healed.

It worked for me, your mileage may vary.
___
Активен

bakon

• Новаци
  • Публикации: 2
    • Профил
Проблем с Убунту
« Отговор #2 -: Sep 14, 2007, 22:12 »
за съжаление нито един от двата горе посочени начина не ми помогна за разрешаването на проблема.доста ровех из форуми из нета,явно този проблем е доста често срещан но никои не предлага решение което да ми оправи проблема.
някакви други предложения?
Активен